Batiri vs. The Throwbacks
- Throwbacks come out with one guy in a football uniform and the other partner in a baseball uniform. Batiri look like The Headshrinkers with facepaint.
- First 3 minutes of the match is the referee and the baseball player trying to take the football pads off the football wrestler. Another silly segment.
- The football wrestler then got upset with the baseball wrestler because he wanted to take his pads off himself. This lead to the baseball wrestler sitting on the barricade wall for the match (No, I'm not making this up!)
- In the end all is well, and the baseball wrestler forgives the football dude.
- The quality of the match is really good, however, the storylines within the match are a bit silly.
- The Throwbacks win when the football wrestler nailed one of the Batiri team in the head with a football helmet.
- Again, the guys worked hard but the gimmicks are a bit of the top. Crowd was really into the match.
20 minute intermission
3.0 & Spectral Envoy vs. Bravado Brothers & Hammermeier/Donst
- Run of the mill 8 man tag. Heels (Bravados and crew) completely dominate the faces for the first half of the match.
- Hollow wicked (the 4th member of the face team) was taken out during intermission but made his return during this match.
- This never really seemed to get out of first gear but the guys worked hard.
- Match was kind of a mess. Crowd wasn't really into it.
Winners: 3.0 and Spectral Envoy
Eddie Kingston vs. Kevin Steen (Grand Championship Match)
- This match was the payoff from the angle at Young Wolves Rising
- Even before the match, the crowd was hot for this match!
- Steen asks a big guy in the front row 'What are you doing with a Diet Pepsi?!?!' Crowd popped!
- Steen was playing the crowd huge.
- Steen was able to lock the Sharpshooter on Edwards. Huge Canadian pop from me! (Note: Sting should watch how Steen put the Sharpshooter on. He does it correctly!)
- Kingston showed a lot in this match. Really good worker!
- DQ finish. Steen gave a low blow to Kingston right in front of the ref! Keeps heat on both guys. Smart booking!
- Another good match here! Kingston and Steen showed a lot in this match!
Gran Akuma vs. Icarus & Taylor & Gargano
- This 3-on-1 match was booked in typical WWE fashion.
- The three heels dominate the face for the first 5 minutes and the face makes his comeback.
- Babyface wins the match with a quick surprise cover.
- Nothing to see here.
Main Event - El Generico vs. Sara Del Ray
- Generico is super over!
- Si Si Si Si Si chants for Generico!
- Del Ray is freaking hot! Wow!
- The chops by Generico and Del Ray were stiff! Good lord!
- Generico gave a stiff kick to Del Ray's face! My goodness! She's a toughie!
- Such a kid friendly product. The crowd was chanting 'Holy poop!' during this match!
- Sara Del Ray wins with a piledriver!
- Excellent main event!
Overall, well worth the $25 admission!